Academic / STEM Scholarships
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2019:
- Be eligible to apply for and meet the criteria for entry into the Year 7 Academic Extension Program in 2019;
- Exhibit a positive attitude and be highly motivated to seek excellence;
- Exhibit an outstanding work ethic;
- Demonstrate the aptitude through reports to achieve to their Personal Best;
- Have aspirations to seek higher education at tertiary level
- Be prepared to actively participate in competitions
[Students offered a place in the Academic Extension Program can attend the College even if they do not live in the area.]
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
All forms are available online at www.cecilandrewscollege.wa.edu.au
Applicants are required to:
- Submit the Academic Extension Program Application Form and
- Submit the Academic/STEM Scholarship Application Form in writing to Cecil Andrews College by 30th November 2018.
- Provide the following supporting documentation to assist in the selection process:
- Copy of the most recent Academic School Reports (semester 1, 2018);
- Copy of the most recent NAPLAN Test Results (from year 5);
Highly recommended documents:
- Competition or School Awards;
- Certificates of Academic, Cultural or Sporting Performance Short listed applicants may be requested to attend for interview.
Students already offered a position in the Academic Extension Program are eligible to apply. Closing date for applications: 30th November 2018. No further applications will be accepted after this date.
For further information contact Ms Pamela Moss, Academic Extension Coordinator at Pamela.Moss1@education.wa.edu.au or phone (08) 9234 3434.