Cecil Andrews College identifies talented upper primary students who have a strong interest in Performing Arts, Visual Arts, STEAM or AFL. We are keen to attract students to our 2023 programs to develop their skills.
Cecil Andrews College scholarships provide a full year of academic tuition and other extras as outlined in the application form. Please see below for further information and an application form.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2023
- Be eligible to apply for and meet the criteria for entry into the Year 7 Academic Extension Program in 2023;
- Exhibit a positive attitude and be highly motivated to seek excellence;
- Exhibit an outstanding work ethic;
- Demonstrate the aptitude through reports to achieve their personal best;
- Have aspirations to seek higher education at tertiary level; and
- Be prepared to actively participate in competitions.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
Applicants are required to:
- Submit the Academic Extension Program Application Form and
- Submit the Academic Scholarship Application Form in writing to Cecil Andrews College by Friday 11 November 2022.
- Provide the following supporting documentation to assist in the selection process:
- Copy of the most recent Academic School Reports (semester 1, 2022);
- Copy of the most recent NAPLAN Test Results (from year 5);
Highly recommended documents:
- Competition or School Awards;
- Certificates of Academic, Cultural or Sporting Performance
Short listed applicants may be requested to attend an interview.
For further information contact Mrs Tara Grierson, Academic Extension Coordinator at email@example.com or phone (08) 9234 3400.